FINANCIAL LITERACY COURSE FOR JOCKEYS
The Irish Injured Jockeys, in partnership with equuip, have developed a Financial Literacy Course for Jockeys. The course is bespoke to industry and will help guide jockeys on their financial matters.
The Financial Literacy course is divided into three stages with different modules. Each stage must be completed before you can progress to the next stage.
- An online platform with videos talking you through best practice in managing your finances.
- Covering the basics of finance, budgeting and financial advice.
- An in-person workshop with Gateway Financial Consultants, fully funded by the IIJ and equuip.
- The workshop will cater for those starting in their careers by helping to guide them through tax, VAT, the breakdown of prize money and a riding fee.
- The workshop will also benefit those that have further progressed in their career paths and are thinking about the next step including pensions and investments.
- Access to one of Irelands leading consultancy firms, Gateway Consultants, for one-to-one mentoring. Receive personal advice on your financial situation and how best to manage your finances going forward. The one-to-one mentoring sessions are also funded by the IIJ and equuip.
How to take part:
- To take part in the online course register below by clicking the first button.
- Upcoming dates to be be advised.
For more information or any questions call Aine on 0861279218.